2nd Shift - Assembler
North Kingstown, RI 02852 US
- Assembles printed circuit boards by insertion of applicable components in a through-hole fashion utilizing specific work instructions, procedures, and various hand and air tools.
- Installs sub-assemblies, and miscellaneous hardware into specific unit enclosures at a final assembly level utilizing specific work instructions, procedures, and various hand and air tools.
- The above processes include electrical function tests at the printed circuit board and final assembly level accomplished by utilizing test fixtures provided by electrical engineering.
- Other duties as required (i.e., packing, etc.)
- Minimum 4+ months of production work experience within a manufacturing industry.
- An electro-mechanical aptitude is desirable.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams to achieve department/production goals.
- Strive for continuous process improvement in daily activities.
- Ability to follow through on tasks assigned to completion.
- Must be able to lift to 26 lbs.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High school diploma/GED
- Required to stand 8 to 10 hours a day depending on shift.