3rd Shift Case picker/ Forklift
Rural Hall, NC 27045 US
Debbie’s Staffing is looking for Case Picker/Forklift Drivers for our client in Rural Hall, NC.
Hours: Sunday-Thursday 3rd shift 11pm-7am
Pay Rate: $19.75 hour Weekly Pay!
Please apply online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Winston Salem Industrial office. Once registered, please give our office a call at 336-776-1717.
The dedicated case picker is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
- Must be willing to perform other forklift responsibilities when case pick work is completed
- Meet or exceed forklift standards
- Follow Best Practices in all job functions
- Perform quality work minimizing or eliminating errors
- Visually scan pallet for correct product, damage and proper quantity
- Support and participate in Lean Logistics Center continual improvement activities
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift. Training certification required
- Prefer previous experience in measured environment
- Basic math and reading skills to perform job tasks and complete necessary paperwork
- Ability to manually move cases weighing up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout a shift
- Previous experience with an RF system
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent preferred
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Ability to work within a team environment, foster respectful workplace and demonstrate ethical behavior in all interaction
Never a fee!