3rd shift Blow Mold Technician
Greensboro, NC 27405 US
- Safely and effectively operate and monitor blow molding machines and equipment used in the production of products.
- Perform quality control checks in accordance with company policy and procedures, and ensure production always meets quality standards.
- Perform machine start-up, shut down, changeovers, and clean up; ensure all production materials are readily available.
- Collect and properly record production and quality data.
- Coordinate production, sometimes monitoring multiple production lines at once.
- Adjust operations machines and equipment as needed to correct quality and production issues.
- Regularly move about to perform operations functions while operating the line.
- Transport products and materials weighing up to 65 pounds.
- Use ladders, stairs, and catwalks to access workstations, to retrieve materials, to trouble shoot equipment, when performing work on lift equipment, and when working in elevated workspaces.
- Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
- Three months related work experience, or any satisfactory combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above duties.
- Basic knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, and pneumatics preferred
- Certificate from college or technical school preferred.