Reidsville, NC 27320 US
- Accounts Payable:
- Enters vendor invoices.
- Reconciles vendor statements.
- Enters company credit card charges.
- Processes and reconciles various monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings.
- Maintains vendor W-9’s and vendor accounts.
- Processes vendor payments via ACH, online and physical checks.
- Maintains check registers.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and bookkeeping practices and procedures.
- Ability to operate various office equipment including 10-key adding machine.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Associate degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of related work experience required.
- This position works primarily in a temperature-controlled office; however, it may be necessary to occasionally go into a non-temperature-controlled warehouse, which can be hot in the summer and cool in the winter.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.