Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 16 HOUR true
Winston Salem, NC 27105 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-06-28 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Administrative Job Number: MP994661523 Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for Administrative Coordinator for our client located in Winston Salem, NC!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $15.00-$17.00 DOE per hour. Long-Term, Temp to Hire
Job Summary: Play a key role in streamlining office workflow as the link between applicants, staffing, and visitors. Provide administrative support to team to reach common goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer, direct telephone calls and manage all front desk administrative functions.
- Greet applicants and visitors to the office and assist them with their needs.
- Provide administrative support and collaborate with team on a continual basis to enhance aspects of the recruiting processes, workflows, and various projects to ensure organizational sustainability.
- Assist applicants with online application. Work closely with staffing specialists following existing processes and procedures for efficiently onboarding candidates and processing correct paperwork.
- Assist with making appointments and coordinating interviews.
- Collaborate with manager to devise and implement strategic administrative improvements.
- Maintain the office condition, manage office supplies, PPE inventory and equipment.
- Ensure all activity is properly tracked in the applicant tracking system in a timely manner. Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, and documents.
- Build strong associate and client relationships according to the company’s mission, values, and vision.
- Maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Assist with timekeeping, payroll processing, preparation of reports and other administrative functions.
- Adhere to branch operations, company policies and procedures, federal, and state laws.
- Treat others with conscientious respect.
- Handle discrete information related to employee relations, changes in the organization, confidential information, and other sensitive matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Reliable, Hard Worker, Motivated, Positive Attitude, Punctual, Respectful
- Must work well with others and work independently
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Background Check/Drug Test
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Winston-Salem Industrial as the branch location. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-776-1717 for more details!
EOE/ Never a Fee