Assembler, Pickers, Packers 1st shift
Blairs, VA 24527 US
- Assists department by selecting product for requested work.
- Assists with troubleshooting problems with the work process and relays this information to leads or supervisor.
- Effectively maintains work area.
- Picking, packing, stocking, building displays, building boxes, and other general warehouse duties.
- Interacts with all areas of the department to understand any issues and assess needs to improve consistency and integrity of processes.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
- A commitment to company wide quality and safety is required.
- Performs related duties as required and assigned in any assigned department as outlined in the primary duties.
- Ability to communicate with management and co-workers in order to meet departmental goals.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret related documents.
- Ability to understand written and oral instruction.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on requested tasks
- Background Check/Drug Test