Assembler - Smithfield, RI
Smithfield, RI 02917 US
- Prepare doors for assembly.
- Assemble wood door units on the single line.
- Read work orders to assure assembly accuracy.
- Make necessary repairs or adjustments to assure quality.
- Complete the quality product label.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards.
- Meet standards of quality as set forth by the company.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and organization.
- Strive to meet team efficiencies for production without compromising quality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Ability to lift heavy items weighing up to 75 pounds (or more if applicable)
- Must be able to read measurement tape.
- Basic Math skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Ability to use hand tools, pneumatic staple guns, and other electric tools when necessary.