Auto Assembly/Machine Operator
Attleboro, MA 02703 US
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Monitoring and maintaining warehouse equipment and machinery
- Setting up manufacturing equipment
- Overseeing training of new or Junior Machine Operators
- Using machine equipment to complete tasks
- Performing routine inspections of manufacturing equipment
- Evaluating the efficiency of each unit regularly, identifying improvements as needed