Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 11.50 HOUR true
Battery Changer -1st Shift
Mount Airy, NC 27030 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-06-28 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Industrial Job Number: MP736194511 Pay Rate: $11.50 / hour
1st Shift Battery Changer
Debbie’s Staffing if looking for a Battery Changer for our client located in Mt. Airy NC
Hours: 6:30am-3:00pm Mon-Fri. Mandatory overtime when required.
Weekly Pay! $11.50 per hour
Please apply online at debbiesstaffing.com. Once registered, please give our office a call at 336-776-1717
Battery Changer will be required to lifting UPS machines 30lb-80lbs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- View, study and interpret assembly instructions, blueprints, or sketches.
- Listens to verbal instructions from designated trainer/leader.
- Read parts list. Determine if all parts are present. Obtains correct parts for work steps by referring to the available documentation and collecting items from stock location, cross referencing the part numbers.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Position/stage parts, tools and subassemblies.
- Assembles components based on drawings, engineering specifications, manufacturing documentation and/or standard work procedures. Interpret measurements and verifies specifications.
- Checks for part defects; cleans, adjusts and replaces parts as needed to ensure a quality product.
- Uses a variety of hand tools to install components, including screw driver, torque wrench, mallet, socket wrench, etc.
- Applies labels per requirements.
- Inspects work as steps are performed and completes quality check checklist as required by customer and/or AES. Ensures all parts are fitted and installed properly.
- Troubleshoots assembly issues and communicate with leadership as necessary to reach resolution.
- Checks stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Starts up and shuts down any equipment used during assembly process in compliance with company and OSHA safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown.
- Complete quality control and/or unit verification forms.
- Communicates with multiple departments regarding the status of the unit, including leadership, engineering, quality, logistics, etc.
- Maintains a neat, orderly and clean work area.
- Cross trains in other areas.
- Complies with all safety policies required to perform each job task in a safe manner.
- Performs other duties as directed by leadership.
Never a fee!