Business Development Manager
Danville, VA 24540
- Generate new revenue. Meet or exceed assigned quarterly and/or annual sales quotas within assigned territory. Possess strong short-cycle sales management.
- Independently and in collaboration with Business Development Coordinator generate sales opportunities and prospect pipeline.
- Establish networks by attending business development events and other related initiatives to increase brand awareness.
- Manage incoming RFP or RFI. Create and conduct formal presentations. Interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong ROI analysis; prepare price proposals. Able to negotiate skillfully, promote ideas persuasively, and close transactions.
- Detailed oriented and organized to manage time effectively. Must be able to maintain focus on tasks, prospect meetings, and revenue/sales.
- Intrinsic drive and self-starter with strong business acumen. Negotiate contract terms with prospective clients. Adaptable to new situations and act on your feet.
- Manage client expectations through professional communication, advancing objectives, and mutual results.
- Local travel is required within the target market. Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance coverage, and reliable transportation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.