Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
CNC Machinist- 2nd Shift
Mooresville, NC 28117 US
Debbie’s Staffing is recruiting a CNC Machinist for our client located in Mooresville, NC!
Schedule: Monday-Thurs 10am-9pm
Pay: Varies based on experience. Around $28/hr. Weekly Pay! Temp to Hire!
To start the hiring process, please register at www.debbiesstaffing.com and choose "Mooresville" as the desired location. Then give us a call at 704-658-0888. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete first aid and safety training.
- Setup of 5-axis CNC mills.
- Adjust or operate machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixture, cutting tools, attachments, accessories or materials onto machines.
- Complete accurate and timely system transactions.
- Manufacture parts with tolerance and specifications.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Study sample parts, blue prints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Follow company established quality procedures.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor as needed.
- 2-4+ Years of experience in CNC machining.
- The individual must possess a keen sense of attention to detail.
- Experience setting up and operating 5-axis CNC machines.
- Ability to run proven programs.
- Ability to use measuring tools; Micrometers, Calipers, and Bore Gauges.
- Ability to manufacture parts within tolerance and specifications.
- Ability to understand Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance AMSE Y14.5.
- Ability to train and supervise other employees in their area of expertise.
- Ability to make recommendations on part processing and tooling.
- May have the ability to utilize tool room equipment to manufacture parts.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Must perform all duties in conjunction with quality system requirements.
- In depth understanding of manual & CNC equipment capability, part processing, and machining.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Long periods of standing.
- Follow company established safety procedures.
- Accurate production reporting.
- Must meet minimum vision standards, corrected or uncorrected, as follows: Snellen 14/18, 20/25 or better, Jaeger Type 2 at 14 inches, or Ortho-Rated 8.
- For ITAR compliance, all employees at this location must be a US citizen or a lawful permanent resident.