Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 18.75 HOUR true
Client Relations Supervisor
Reading, PA 19605 US
Posted: 02/08/2023 2023-02-08 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Leadership and Management Job Number: AL97257728 Pay Rate: 18.75
Seeking an experienced supervisor with 2-3 years of demonstrated production supervisory/management experience in manufacturing or distribution. The position is 1st shift, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, M-F. Must be bilingual (Spanish).
As a Client Relations Supervisor, the individual will serve as the primary Debbie's Staffing onsite contact for client and associate relations; identifies and executes appropriate actions to resolve issues and/or escalates as appropriate at the facility. Manage Debbie's associates and monitor results to ensure service plans are effective.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities, and Skills & Abilities
- Use discretion and independent judgment to make hiring/firing decisions, motivate, direct, coach, evaluate, promote, and counsel associates on behavioral and performance issues.
- Make frequent rounds of the facility to ensure proper operation of equipment, materials storage and handling, cleanliness, safety, and other compliance measures.
- Fosters and works within an environment of teamwork and cooperation and a culture of workplace safety. Clearly communicate roles, and responsibilities, and hold associates accountable for delivering results.
- Assist with onsite events for associates, including but not limited to recognition and retention programs, safety awareness and training programs, and cosponsored social events.
- Facilitates treatment and reporting of workers' compensation incidents at the site.
- Interface with and develop a strong relationship with the client by understanding their business and staffing needs; processes, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in client meetings and secure staffing requests. Seek client feedback and apply information to improve service.
- Communicates regularly with branch and/or area management concerning the status of account and service needs.
- Ensure all activity is properly tracked in the applicant tracking system in a timely manner.
- Assist with timekeeping, preparation of reports, and other administrative functions.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, federal, and state laws.
- Participate in the regular branch, safety, and sales meetings as directed.
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule as needed for new starts or orientation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled