Hudson, MA 01749 US
- Overall responsibility for accounting and financial reporting functions
- Maintain a chart of accounts.
- Maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions. Assist with payroll functions including maintaining proper controls, time reporting, and reconciliation of payroll accounts.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Ensuring that billings, collections, and credit functions operate efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures integrity of financial data.
- Work interactively with customers and clients to develop strong relationships.
- Research and assess best practices, proposing methods and improvements.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA, or CMA is preferred.
- Government contracting experience is a plus.
- 5-10 years of proven hands-on financial management experience.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP is required.
- Experience working with DCAA and DCMA auditors is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems a must
- Experience using Global Shop Solutions ERP system a plus.
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Leadership style reflecting a spirit of teamwork and collegiality.
- Highly intelligent and analytical thinker with the ability to make sound business judgments.
- Personal qualities of maturity and creativity, coupled with high standards reflecting a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Executive presence with the ability to move agendas up, down, and across the organization.