Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Cotton laydown associate/clerical
Belmont, NC 28012 US
Debbie's Staffing is looking for a cotton laydown associate with clerical experience to support a client in Belmont, NC. 1st shift, temp-hire opportunity.
Cotton laydowns consist of a designated number of cotton bales that are put together based on fiber properties. These cotton laydowns are the starting point for the manufacturing process at our plants.
The cotton laydown associate inputs provided cotton information into a computer program that creates cotton laydowns. The associate then takes what the system creates and checks it, making any manual adjustments necessary based on given criteria and communicates to assigned manufacturing plants what cotton loads they will be getting and what cotton laydowns need to be put together.
Tools & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Required
- Spread Sheets
- Proper Chair
- Key pad at correct height
- Create cotton laydowns in computer system
- Communicate with assigned manufacturing plants what cotton they will be getting
- Communicate with outside vendors regarding verification of scheduled loads
- Track the arrival of trucks to assigned manufacturing plants