Customer Experience Supervisor
Mooresville, NC 28115
Debbie's Staffing is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Supervisor for our client in Mooresville, NC!
This opportunity is a Direct Hire position!
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
PAY RATE: $40,000 annually
To Apply: Register on our website at www.debbiesstaffing.com and then give our office a call at 704-658-0888 between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
You’ll be leading and inspiring two Customer Experience Specialists while working closely with and reporting to the VP. Around 95% of the role will be working mainly with B2B wholesale customers, such as store owners and sales reps, as well as working around 5% with B2C retail customers too. You will be able to bring new ideas and process improvements into the team to provide best in class customer service.
Our client is all about their customers. Whether that's the time they spend to perfect packaging, their personalized monogramming service, or the special experience that customers get when ordering through the website. The Customer Service team is no different - they want to deliver a service that is best-in-class. They take a lot of pride in delivering a personalized and memorable experience to clients and customers with a whole range of different queries.
Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Deliver excellent customer service to our wholesale, retail and sales agents daily via phone, email and live chat
- Driving continuous improvement of the team through on the job training and guidance
- Coordinating the customer service team to meet group goals and targets
- Responsible for supporting the growth of both national and international accounts
- Liaising with sales agents to actively improve the levels of customer service they receive
- Reporting to management on a timely basis on progress, common issues and notable successes in the team
- Receive and process orders as well as returns using our systems
- Previous customer service experience in a wholesale and retail environment is required
- Previous experience supervising other team members
- Proven track record of managing and coordinating a team to complete tasks
- Achieved continual improvement of performance both personally and of teams managed
- A commitment to achieve team goals
- A very generous staff discount across all client products
- Medical Insurance (80/20)
- Dental Insurance (50/50) Vision (50/50)
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Allowance
- 12 weeks maternity leave allowance
- 2 weeks paternity leave allowance
- Optional life insurance
- Our staff exclusive magazine
- Opportunities to make an impact as well as learn and develop further
- An innovative and friendly workplace with a team we’re proud to be part of.