Cutter Operator- Night Shift
Huntersville, NC 28078
Debbie’s Staffing is recruiting Cutter Operators for our client located in Huntersville, NC!
Schedule: 12 hour shifts 7pm-7am on a rotating 2,2,3 schedule.
Pay: $18.37 per hour. Direct Hire!!
To start the hiring process, please register at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select "Mooresville" as the branch location. Once completed, please give our office a call at 704-658-0888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work safely and efficiently to meet production schedules and quality standards by selecting proper belting material and slitting and/or cutting it to correct width/length according to order form. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Set up cutting table to length according to work order
- Verify widths of material before cutting.
- Knowledge of different splice types.
- Maintain tight tolerances at high speed
- Reading orders and verifying proper material from stock
- Check work for accuracy and immediately take order to next workstation
- Follow safety procedure and work carefully at all times.
- Effectively communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers to achieve company goals and objectives.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:.
- Reliable, hard working, motivated, positive attitude, punctual and respectful.
- Ability to independently and safely use and/or operate necessary machinery, tools and equipment.
- Must work well with others and work independently
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and safety rules/policies
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and understand written order specifications, including units of measure in both English and Metric.
- Occasional to frequent heavy lifting of belting material weighing up to at least 50 lbs
- Continuous standing and walking
- Frequent handling, pulling, and pushing using medium force
- Occasional stooping, crouching, reaching and twisting
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less to be able to accurately read printed workshop order form and perform precision work involving exact measurements of length, width and thickness of various belting material.