Cycle Counter-2nd Shift
Smithfield, RI 02917 US
- Adhere to all safety requirements and wear appropriate (PPE) Personal Protection Equipment
- Perform cycle counts/audits daily.
- Research inventory overages and shortages.
- Ensure proper completion of a variety of inventory forms.
- Monitor locations of stored products as directed.
- Meet individual productivity and accuracy measures and contribute to overall department and facility productivity goals.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, clamp, reach, pallet jack, or order picker, as needed.
- Perform all work in a safe and clean manner - maintain a safe workplace, free of clutter and hazards.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy items weighing up to 75 pounds (or more if applicable)
- Knowledge of specific tools and equipment necessary to perform required duties.
- Basic knowledge of computers and inventory software
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work as a team player.
- Forklift, reach truck, and order picker experience required.
- Ability to meet deadlines.