West Warwick, RI 02893 US
- Generate drawing packages (ECN’s, Engineering Masters, Drawings, fixtures/tooling etc)
- Check completed drawings on new or modified designs and ensure they correspond to requests submitted to Engineering
- Verify that workmanship of drawings meets accepted drafting practices (layout of views and linework, clarity, tolerancing, etc)
- Work with manufacturing engineering on fixture / tooling concepts and designs.
- Responsible for maintaining engineering documentation files.
- Bring ECN’s from start through completion.
- Enter technical data into MRP database with a high-quality standard in assuring data is complete and accurate.
- Maintain strict confidentiality concerning proprietary products and processes.
- Associates degree
- Fluency in Draftsight / AutoCAD
- SolidWorks capability desirable
- Familiar working with small parts and tight tolerances
- Independent thinking, self-motivator and initiative
- Working knowledge of industry standards (Ansi Y14.5…)
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail.
- Tooling / fixture design a plus.
- Performs other duties as required.