End Of Line Operator
Ringgold, VA 24586 US
Schedule: Monday-Friday Must be available to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
Pay: $14 Per HR. TEMP TO HIRE
Job Summary: EOL is responsible for ensuring quality and stacking the product as it comes off the line
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Stacks the honeycomb according to standards onto pallets as it comes off the line
• Knows the product specifications and tolerances
• Scans the products for deficiencies and take any deficient product off the line
• Take product measurements as required
• correctly register the production and quality data as instructed in a timely manner
• Help in the setup of new batches and changeovers
• Follow the standardized Work and continually help improve it
• Work safely and maintain safe environment for others
• Keep machine and work environment clean. Take care of the whole environment, including the machine, is well cleaned and everything is in place where it should be
• Give feedback regarding malfunctioning of the machine or where an opportunity is seen for improvement.
• Skilled to function on a production machine with a high level of automation
• comfortable with the production environment
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Great team player
• Willing to work different shift schedules and flexible with regards to overtime.
• Diligent, enthusiastic and reliable.
• Has experience as a machine operator
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Danville VA as the branch location. Or call us at 434*836*1333
EOE/ Never a Fee