Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our client located in Hudson, MA!
Pay: $ 60K/year temp to hire.
Provide administrative and skilled clerical support to C.E.O.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compose letters on behalf of C.E.O.
- Type documents and correspondence.
- Operate a computer to track and analyze data, maintain files, and generate reports.
- Perform special projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Analyze statistical calculations to prepare reports for distribution.
- Receive and screen calls and take messages.
- Make copies and file documents. Update files.
- Prepare confidential documents and correspondence for executives.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Equivalent to 2 years of secretarial school
- 5-7 years secretarial experience
- Well organized
- Demonstrated ability to support several key managers simultaneously
- Knowledge of office equipment operations
- Demonstrated discretion to maintain the integrity of classified or proprietary data
Be able to read, and write.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardize situations.
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Pawtucket as the branch location.
EOE/ Never a Fee