Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
Winston Salem, NC 27103 US
Posted: 02/24/2023 2023-02-24 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Industrial Job Number: TB766496222 Pay Rate: 16.00
Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for Fabrication Associates for our client located in Winston Salem, NC!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (Plus overtime if requested)
Pay: $16.00 per hour. Temp to Hire Weekly Pay!
Job Summary: Will Work is performed in a shop environment. Assembly starts at a table cutting down glass by size, assembling shower doors. Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to heat and loud noise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to read, understand, and speak English.
- Must have ability to read tape measure, basic mathematic skills required.
- Must be able to read decimals and fractions.
- Must have knowledge of proper angles
- Ability to learn all phases of glass cutting including entering job number and settings into control panel at the start of the cutting process.
- Exhibits a proven record of dependability, punctuality, and good attitude.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Performs other duties assigned and willing to be cross-trained.
- Reliable, Hard Worker, Motivated, Positive Attitude, Punctual, Respectful
- Ability to independently and safely use and/or operate necessary machinery, tools, and equipment.
- Must work well with others and work independently
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and safety rules/policies
- Have ability to lift up to 50 pounds with partner repetitively during the day.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read and understand written order specifications, including units of measure in both English and Metric.
- Must be able to pass the Background Check/Drug Test
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Winston-Salem Industrial as the branch location. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-776-1717 for more details!
EOE/ Never a Fee