Charlotte, NC 28224 US
- Study drawings and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Ensure that an adequate field workforce is maintained on each project through input from Project Managers and/or Construction Operations Manager.
- Monitor field labor productivity to meet job cost budget.
- Monitor and assist in scheduling fabrication shop activities, quality and including ship dates and accuracy of shipments.
- Coordinate project and material need to maintain piping and sheet metal field labor productivity.
- Provide "hands-on" assistance at the job site for field crews to ensure maximum productivity of high quantity field labor tasks.
- Assist on-site field team with the development of work sequence and material needs.
- Provide assistance at the job site with the setting of all equipment, specifically boilers, chillers, pumps, air handling devices, fans, medical gas equipment, and other critical equipment.
- Assist in developing new Field Supers and Asst Field Supers through on-site and classroom training.
- Assist in troubleshooting and service calls on installed systems when required.
- Assist Project Manager and Asst Field Supers in establishing room and board rates, and travel arrangements, if required; with management assistance, ensure vehicle expense budget is met.
- Ability to manage up to 1-2 projects.
- Ability to read and interpret documents o Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. o Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. o Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schematic form.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Associate degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Six months to one year of related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience