Forklift Driver- Nights
Kannapolis, NC 28027 US
- Loading, unloading, shipping & receiving materials.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Transport materials as directed throughout the facility.
- Utilize RF scanners to maintain accurate inventory.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment.
- Sweep and clean area, including trailers as needed.
- Operate other mechanical devise and/or other controls that operate lifting devices.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other misc. tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous Forklift experience.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Must have attention to detail, and work well with other departments and individuals.
- Must be reliable and dependable.