Forklift Operator Weekend 3rd Shift
Fayetteville, NC 28312 US
- Friday – Sunday from 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday – Sunday from 6:00pm - 6:00am
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves products to storage locations.
- Stacks and stores merchandise using a forklift or other powered equipment in designated areas. Pulls and prepares products for shipment.
- Ensures that the exact number and product type is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently performs picking duties and meets customer service standards.
- Move products from staging and/or storage areas into trailers and safely and efficiently operate all equipment.
- Follows prescribed work methods, maintains appropriate records, and reports to Guarantee Inventory Control and Security.
- Assists in physical inventories.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Conducts cycle counts as requested.
- Must have Excel and general computer knowledge.
- Must have a clean background and pass drug screening.
- Must know how to operate the sit-down and dock stocker, and reach operator
- Must pass driving and safety tests.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be respectful to other team players.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and stack products.
- Must have good communication skills (oral and written).
- Rehires are approved on a case-by-case basis.