Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 19.00 HOUR true
High Reach Driver
Rural Hall, NC 27045 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Industrial Job Number: CB885921317 Pay Rate: 19.00
2nd Shift High Reach Driver/Cherry Picker
Debbie’s Staffing if looking for Experienced High Reach/Cherry Picker Drivers for our client located in Rural Hall NC
Hours: 3:30p-11:30p Monday- Friday. Mandatory overtime when required. Possibly weekend work during peak season.
Weekly Pay! $18.70 per hour
Please apply online at debbiesstaffing.com. Once registered, please give our office a call at 336-776-1717
I. PRIMARY PURPOSE
This incumbent performs a variety of duties that contribute to overall Fulfillment Center results. This position relies heavily on the operation of material handling equipment (pallet jack, forklift, high reach, cherry picker, etc) as needed to perform multiple warehouse job functions.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse.
- Check-in inbound cases and label accordingly.
- Perform various receiving functions, such as unloading trailers, receive and locate product and supplies using the DTC receiving system.
- Responsible for pulling stock cases from the warehouse storage area for the catalog and retail
- Perform cycle counts in the warehouse as needed.
- Meet quality and productivity measures as required.
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment. Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Inspect all power equipment and complete the safety inspection sheet before operation.
- Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly.
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Overtime may be required.
- Perform other duties assigned.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Operation of material handling equipment experience preferred; will be required.
- Certification of all equipment used in this position will be obtained from DTC programs.
- Read, write, add subtract, multiply and divide – understand implied instructions.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Work at heights up to 25 feet.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and capable of lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Ability to learn and comprehend distribution/production business is required.
- Due to OSHA safety requirements, individuals must be able to physically fit into a size 54 harness system for use with order picking equipment.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
Note: The above Job description outlines the general details considered necessary to
describe the principal duties and responsibilities of that job. It is not a listing of all work
requirements or duties that may be inherent in the job.
Good working conditions with some disagreeable elements due to distribution processes – dirt, noise.
Never a fee!