Loader- 2nd shift
Smithfield, RI 02917 US
- Manually load all units and warehouse items onto delivery trucks
- Use a hand-held scanner to locate and load items onto the trucks.
- Move any damaged or non-conforming items from the loading dock to the appropriate area for rework or RTV.
- May require the operation of a forklift.
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization on the loading dock, including outside the loading doors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy items weighing up to 75 pounds (or more if applicable)
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, clamp, reach, pallet jack, or order picker, as needed.
- Basic knowledge of computers and inventory software
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work as a team player.
- Forklift driver certification
- Ability to meet deadlines.