Job Order #
Job Title: Machine Operators and Assistants
Type: Contract to perm
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour- Days & $15.00/hour - Nights
Location: Altavista, VA 24517
Job Description: Immediate openings available on days or nights: Machine operators- operate machines, set up for operations, make minor adjustments if needed, analyze maintenance needs, monitor change overs, clearing jams, packing, and maintaining the quality of all products, wrapping finished products, being safety minded and keeping a clean work environment, while working as a team. Machines may be down-stream, Delta & also Dunnage Sorters. Sorters basically go through the process of separating tier sheets from plastic pallets. Full benefits available upon permanent hire!
Hours: 7a-7p or 7p -7a (Crews A, B, C, D)- 12-hour shifts (These are rotating shifts- so many on and so many off a week)
* Operating machines
* Quality checks
* Making minor adjustments and clearing jam ups
* Monitor and document change overs
* Ensuring packing materials are within spec
* Trouble shoot and alert proper maintenance or technicians of problems
* Any other task as deemed necessary
* High School Diploma/ GED preferred
* Some lifting required
* 6 month - 1 year experience
* Ability to work overtime (mandatory)
* Able to stand full shift
* Machine operator experience
* Packing & production task
* Team workmanship
* Must be able to read a ruler (It is part of the job)
All positions are eligible for permanent hire!
Please apply at www.debbiesstaffing.com
or danville@Debbiesstaffing.com & Contact us @ 434*836*1333 for more information.
Never A Fee!