Machine Operator/Maintenance Associate
Mooresville, NC 28115
Debbie's Staffing is currently recruiting Machine Operators/Maintenance Associates for our client in Mooresville, NC!
This opportunity is Full-Time and Temp to Hire!
SHIFT: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
*Please note that this client is looking to start up a second shift from 3pm-11:30pm and the ideal candidate would be open to working either shift.
PAY RATE: $17.50 per hour. Weekly Pay!
*$1.00 differential for second shift.
To Apply: Register on our website at www.debbiesstaffing.com and then give our office a call at 704-658-0888 between 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Able to run a machine of big rolls of material that is used in airplanes, mammogram/x-ray machines, and cars for the racing industry.
- Ability to learn and operate all equipment within defined specification without assistance.
- Recognize heating/cooling problems on all machines and repair any issues immediately if possible.
- Start up and shut down all equipment unassisted.
- Produce each roll to correct width and gauge.
- Complete required documentation and report any quality issues.
- Work with managers to resolve technical problems.
- Housekeeping, must keep all areas free of debris and in compliance with 5S protocols.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including all safety regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Must be dependable and demonstrate the ability to follow directions.
- Must be willing to perform physical work.
- Must be a team player.
- To work well with other employees and give help when needed.
- To maintain a good attendance record.
- Well-rounded knowledge of quality of all products.
- Good knowledge of all safety procedures.
- Complete any job task given within reason assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Wear all required PPE.