Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 27.50 HOUR true
Hudson, MA 01749 US
Posted: 02/14/2023 2023-02-14 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Industrial Job Number: AT539424213 Pay Rate: 27.50
Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for Machinist A for our client located in Hudson, MA!
Job Title: Machinist A
Department: 24- Machine Shop
Reports To: Foreperson, Machine Shop
Schedule: 1nd shift Monday-Friday 7:00am to 03:30pm
Pay: $23.00 to $32.00 per hour Depending on Experience. Temp to Hire, Weekly Pay!
Perform a wide variety of complex duties to set up and operate a CNC horizontal boring mill or Horizontal or Vertical Machining Center under general supervision to accomplish designed machining of various parts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the physical demands, work environment, knowledge, and skills that pertain to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is frequently exposed to summer heat and humidity. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work from verbal and/or written instructions. Use complex blueprints and work with such materials as aluminum and steel in such forms as castings, forgings, plate or large weldments.
- Select proper feeds, speeds and work holding equipment to assure maintenance of close tolerances and required finish. Select and assure proper condition of cutting tools.
- Use standard fixed gauges, micrometers, vernier calipers, dial indicator, gage blocks, height gage or other measuring devices to set up and check work.
- Use overhead cranes to move large parts on to and off the machine tool bed.
- Maintain daily production record.
- Maintain work area neat and orderly.
- Observe all health and safety requirements.
- Perform other similar and related duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years trade training.
- 5 to 10 years experience in setting up CNC horizontal boring mills.
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
Paid time off
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Employer Paid Family and Medical Leave
Generous Health Insurance Coverage
Employee Paid Dental Insurance
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Pawtucket as the branch location.
EOE/ Never a Fee