Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 24.00 HOUR true
Ringgold, VA 24586 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract Industry: Industrial Job Number: RF938523220 Pay Rate: 24.00
Job Order #: RF938523220
Job Title: Maintenance Tech (must be flexible and available for All shifts) Call me today!
Type: Contract to perm
Pay Rate: $23- $25/hour and depending on experience.
Location: Ringgold, VA 24586
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for: 1) reactive maintenance, 2) preventative/predictive maintenance and 3) improvement efforts. This includes maintaining and improving our facility and production equipment – including pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical systems – in order to ensure that production downtime is kept to a minimum. All activities must be performed according to corporate and plant safety standards and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as issued by regulatory agencies. (Candidates will train on 1st then move to 3rd).
Join a winning team with full benefits once hired!
Hours: 1st: 7a-3p and 3rd: 11p-7a (Both are Mon.- Fri.)
- Ensuring that the facility and all the equipment are maintained in a state of readiness and “up to date”.
- Troubleshooting, locating root problems, and performing repairs. Assist as needed for startup, debug and troubleshooting of down equipment.
- Installing, adjusting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on production and all related equipment.
- Performing diagnostics that can predict potential issues and correcting issue before it becomes a problem. For example:
- Inspecting and replacing pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- Inspecting, rebuilding, and replacing valves and pumps
- Welding, fabricating, and repairing various machines.
- Maintaining the spare parts inventory
- Interfacing with contractors and suppliers. Writing specifications and requests for quote, performing quote evaluations and recommending equipment.
- Performing basic maintenance training to the production team.
- Adhering to all safety regulations and standards.
Education and Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Working knowledge of PLC (Programmable Logic Controls) is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Availability to work any shift and handle call-ins.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work within a team setting.
- No limitations standing or walking full shifts.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
Please apply at www.debbiesstaffing.com or danville@Debbiesstaffing.com & contact us @ 434*836*1333 for more information.
Never A Fee!