Attleboro, MA 02703 US
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries.
- Painting the building when old paint has become faded or chipped.
- Working on damaged electrical wiring when a shortage or severed wire occurs.
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly.
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems, such as using a sealant on a flat roof.
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing structural damage, for example, window, door or wall repair.