Attleboro, MA 02703 US
- Evaluate quality control processes and make recommendations for improvements in quality control.
- Ensure that the company’s manufacturing processes are in compliance with all government laws and regulations.
- Analyze and plan workflow, equipment placement and space requirements to improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance and repair services and make sure that manufacturer’s procedures and instructions are followed in order to keep production equipment operational.
- Review and calculate labor, material and other production costs along with reviewing schedules and future production requirements to assist management in decision making.
- Analyze production processes, schedules, methods and other data and then provide management with reports containing the data and statistics to enable management to better understand future requirements needed for the manufacturing process.