Material Handler 2nd shift
Warwick, RI 02886 US
- Working closely with Production leads and Supervisors to create a lean inventory environment on
- Maintaining accurate inventory physically and in SAP
- Anticipating the needs of Production and ensuring proper availability of materials
- Become the liaison for Warehouse and Production communication.
- Prioritizing picks and returns to reduce/eliminate line down situations.
- Report discrepancies to appropriate functions
- Load and unload packages
- Receive and verify tickets.
- Material handling of label rolls, shafts, bins of bags and pallets etc. (Must be able to lift to 50lbs.)
- Understanding and execution of all Quality Control inspection requirements.
- Ability to follow written instructions and perform calculations.
- Adhere to all Safety Regulations and OSHA Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must be available to work overtime and occasionally cover other shifts.
- Housekeeping; maintain 5s standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Speak, read, and write English, bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Basic computer skills.
- SAP skills a plus.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills.