Monroe, NC 28110 US
Job Description Summary
- Must be able to operate an electric pallet jack and forklifts.
- ERP basic Warehouse Management Transactions
- Create Transfer Orders ERP
- Record inventory accurately
- Package and label items for shipment
- Forklift operators are responsible for safely and efficiently operating the motorized lift.
- Keeping track of shipments and product quantity
- Works cooperatively and productively with supervisors and other associates in order to complete tasks.
- Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management.
- SAP and/or RF Scanner experience preferred.
- Ability to efficiently and Safely operate forklifts in a small area
- Basic Computer skills
- Forklift Certified
- Strong writing and communication Skills
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must wear steel-toe shoes.
- Must be able to stand and walk for 12hours.
- Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Harrisburg as the branch location and call (704) 455-5677 for more details!