Bethlehem, PA 18017 US
- Load and unload supplies/finished goods from company truck
- Break down and dispose of empty material boxes
- Make boxes, tape finished boxes
- Palletize finished goods
- Ensure required materials are pulled and available based on production schedule.
- Ensure assembly workstations are kept stocked
- Comply with all safety and company policies
- Perform “as directed” assignments
- Keep production area neat and organized
- Reports problems of any kind
- Perform periodic inventory counts of materials.
- Experience working in production or distribution as a material handler. Must have experience with a WMS system.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and accuracy
- Read and comprehend simple instructions
- Communication and listening
- Team player
- Frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds