Debbie’s Staffing is looking for Mechanical Engineers to join our clients team in West Warwick, RI.
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
FSLA: Salaried, Exempt
Position Summary: To ensure smooth operation of production equipment, create and implement computer programs and processes, and to provide technical support and guidance as required for the manufacturing production area; and constant assessment/evaluation of methods of production with intent toward process improvement.
· Production floor support as needed.
· Perform time studies to develop and ensure validity of the operation rates.
· Conceptualizing on new and improvements of existing fixture designs.
· Review designs for manufacturability.
· Interface with production, manufacturing, and design engineering personnel to ensure consistency and prioritization and effective flow of product from development to final product.
· Rate and operation review in MRP software.
· Evaluate and make recommendations for purchase of new equipment.
· Develop maintenance schedules, what needs to be maintained, by whom and when, on old and new equipment.
· Contribute to the establishment of new engineering standards as required.
· Train operators on equipment and develop programming skills of machine operators.
· Backup to the programmer.
Other Accountabilities: Perform other duties as required.
· Skills and abilities
· Quality of Work
· Judgement / Risk Based Thinking
· Cooperation / Team building
· Safety Awareness
· Jog Knowledge / Flexibility
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or Associates Degree and 5 years’ experience in a technical field.
Immediate Supervisor: Engineering Manager
To apply, please register online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select Pawtucket, RI as the branch location or call (401)721-0901 for more details!
EOE/ Never a Fee