Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Huntersville, NC 28078 US
Warehouse Associate - Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products. The Packer position is a support role for several areas of manufacturing, including but not limited to; injection molding, quality, assembly, packaging.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- Able to work in a FAST PACED environment
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Pushing/Pulling up to 40 lbs.
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
- Do to the open environment of the warehouse, must be able to work in various weather and temperature conditions to include extreme heat, humidity and cold
- MUST BE PUNCTUAL - Assembly line starts on time every day
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must supply own Steel Toe Shoes (shoes can be purchased at Academy Sports or Walmart)
- Positive attitude and willingness to work.