Debbie's Staffing has a Direct Hire opportunity available for a Print Production Manager in Greensboro, NC
Must have Management & Mailing and or Management and Print experience!!
Must be located in the Triad Area!!
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday- Friday
Pay: Call for details
Summary: The Production Manager is responsible for managing the production process from early print design discussions to the actual production and delivery of the final publication, also responsible for managing all resources across the print department.
• Oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations.
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
• Resolve issues
Two years of experience in the publishing, production, purchasing, print, supply chain management, mail, or project management field. Must provide resume and interview with client.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Two years of management experience is required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and E-mail), PowerPoint is a must.
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both orally and in writing, strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high quality.
• Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
Never A Fee!