Debbie's Staffing has an immediate opportunity available for a Production Administrative Assistant
This is a potential to hire in Greensboro, NC
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday- Friday (No Weekends)
Pay: $16-$18/hr. (depending on experience)
Summary: The Production Administrative Assistant assists plant management with administrative tasks including compiling metrics, story boards, database maintenance and data entry, and standard operating procedure creation/updating. The individual in this position also assists with maintaining plant safety and product quality by performing audits, administering safety programs, and maintaining safety and quality records.
• Create and maintain metrics for production areas as directed by plant management.
• Assist plant management and supervisors with data entry and visual control creation and updating.
• Order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
• Maintain and update plant training documentation and files as directed
• Assist EHS Coordinator in distribution of personal protective equipment.
• Assist in packaging and shipping lab samples and other items as needed.
• Maintain the office condition, manage office supplies, PPE inventory and equipment.
• Ensure all activity is properly tracked in the applicant tracking system in a timely manner.
• Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location.
High school diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the above duties.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Operate a computer—PC proficiency, use spreadsheets and reporting software effectively.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and E-mail) and other peripheral office equipment
• Accurately multiply, divide, add, and subtract whole numbers to resolve practical problems.
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills both orally and in writing, strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high quality.
• Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities
• Ability to update skills on a continual basis
Never A Fee!