Production Lead Person
Warwick, RI 02886 US
- Establish daily and weekly production schedules for labor, materials, and equipment in the most efficient manner possible.
- Monitor production work cell and adjust workforce as needed to achieve targeted production rates.
- Evaluate product quality to ensure the product meets all quality specifications.
- Train new employees in the proper assembly and packaging methods.
- Assist the production supervisor and other personnel as needed.
- Always maintain good housekeeping.
- Ability to read and write English, Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to understand production schedules and product specifications.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Computer Skills with Microsoft Office, Experience with SAP Systems a plus.
- Able to stand for extended periods, Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.
- Prior Lead experience in a manufacturing environment.