Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 20 HOUR true
Winston-Salem, NC 27103 US
Posted: 04/10/2023 2023-04-10 2023-06-28 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Administrative Job Number: AP2218124 Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Debbie’s Staffing is now recruiting for a Property Accountant to work for our client located in Winston Salem, NC.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $22 hr. DOE
Job Summary: A property accountant (PA) will be responsible for all accounting on their assigned projects, analyzing the general ledger for accurate presentation, and identifying trends/variances and notifying the regional property manager (RPM) of any discrepancies/oddities.
Accounting functions, reports, etc. are processed using MRI and Boston post software ran from a web-based environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review general ledger account numbers assigned to invoices.
- Assign new vendors numbers upon request of site staff or as needed.
- Ensure form W-9 is on file for vendors required to be issued IRS form 1099.
- Review invoice amounts to ensure proper authorizations have been obtained.
- Prepare and process payables or draft forms for mortgage, insurance, and tax escrow.
- Verify pre-check register to AP’s and release for check printing.
- Run/Review the monthly HAP/PRAC vouchers and forward to team leaders for signing.
- Special claims and submitted by the special claims clerk to HUD for approval.
- Four-year degree in accounting or similar field from an accredited college or university.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking and can analyze transactional and financial statement level data.
- Minimum 5-yr property accounting experience.
- CPA or tracking highly preferred.
- Book month-end closing journal entries including accruals, straight-line rent, financing lease adjustments.