Winston-Salem, NC 27103 US
- Review general ledger account numbers assigned to invoices.
- Assign new vendor numbers upon request of site staff or as needed.
- Ensure Form W-9 is on file for vendors required to be issued IRS form 1099.
- Review invoice amounts to ensure proper authorizations have been obtained.
- Prepare and process payables or draft forms for mortgages, insurance & tax escrow deposits, reserve for replacement deposits and other program required payments.
- Prepare and process payable or draft forms for invoices received in-house for services such as utilities, extermination contracts, insurance premiums, software, etc.
- Analyze cash requirements for weekly payment of invoices.
- Verify pre-check register to AP’s and release for check printing.
- Upon receipt of the payroll labor distribution reports from Paycor, prepare the cash transfer form for reimbursing the Payroll Account.
- Reconcile transfer from the labor distribution report for accuracy.
- Reconcile all bank statements upon receipt.
- Prepare and update/post standard entries to record depreciation, amortization, insurance expense, tax expense, and mortgage interest expense.
- Review/analyze all accounts in the general ledger/cash flow on a monthly basis for reasonableness and accuracy.