Mooresville, NC 28117
Debbie’s Staffing is recruiting a Purchasing/Logistics Clerk for our client located in Mooresville, NC!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Pay: $18.00/hr. Weekly Pay! Temp to Hire!
To start the hiring process, please register at www.debbiesstaffing.com and choose "Mooresville" as the desired location. Then give us a call at 704-658-0888. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
- Adheres to purchasing policies, processes and procedures.
- Carries out warehouse and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Experienced with ERP system, preferably JobBoss.
- Experienced with MS office. (Outlook, Excel)
- Uses knowledge of (BOM) bill of materials, machines and equipment to schedule items necessary to continual production cycles.
- Experience in machining field preferred, not required.
- Package all outgoing shipments including mold components and samples
- Load/Unload trucks – sometimes with forklift
- Must be able to work in schedule driven environment meeting deadlines
- Provide appropriate parties with tracking information while maintaining all shipping records
- Responsible for maintaining orderly purchasing office, stock room, and shipping/receiving area.
- This is largely an office role; however, some filing and lifting is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Successful Candidate Qualifications:
- Must have minimum of 2 years purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above mentioned tasks.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have good computer skills and able to utilize Microsoft Office.
- Ideal candidate is to have forklift experience however, this is not required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive "can-do" attitude
- Punctuality and reliability is a must