Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Quality Control Inspector Level III
Hudson, MA 01749 US
Debbie's Staffing is looking for a Quality Control Inspector - Level III for our client located in Hudson, MA.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $30-$35 per hour.
Please apply online at www.debbiesstaffing.com and select the Pawtucket Branch office.
Job Description Summary:
The Quality Control Inspector will be setting up and performing a wide variety of mechanical and visual inspections on high diversified and complex parts/assemblies. As the Quality Control Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of the company. High degree of customer and government representative(s) interfacing
• Determine inspection set-up and determine inspection methods.
• Notify manufacturing / assembly when non-conforming conditions are detected.
• Complete record of inspection results and originate related inspection reports as prescribed by procedure.
• Use a complete range of mechanical inspection equipment such as: CMM machine, FARO Arm, Keyence Wide Area CMM, micrometer, height stand, surface plate, thread and plug gauges, hardness tester, optical comparator, gauge blocks and plating thickness gauge.
• Review data for quality trend evaluation
• Perform first piece inspection, when required, for very complicated parts
• Inspect vendor supplied items for purchase order compliance.
• Perform final product and assembly inspections and tests
- Associate degree or equivalent technical school training
- 5-10 years’ Inspection experience preferred.
- AWS CWI certified.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.