Debbie's Staffing is looking for a Quality Control Inspector - Level III for our client located in Hudson, MA.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Pay rate: $30-$35 per hour.
Job Summary: The Quality Control Inspector will be setting up and performing a wide variety of mechanical and visual inspections on high diversified and complex parts/assemblies. As the Quality Control Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of the company. High degree of customer and government representative(s) interfacing
• Determine inspection set-up and determine inspection methods.
• Notify manufacturing/assembly that non-conforming conditions are detected.
• Complete record of inspection results and originate related inspection reports as prescribed by procedure.
• Use a complete range of mechanical inspection equipment such as CMM machine, FARO Arm, Keyence Wide Area CMM, micrometer,
height stand, surface plate, thread and plug gauges, hardness tester, optical comparator, gauge blocks, and plating thickness gauge.
• Review data for quality trend evaluation
• Perform first piece inspection, when required, for very complicated parts
• Inspect vendor-supplied assembly items for purchase order compliance.
• Perform final product and assembly inspections and tests
- Associate degree or equivalent technical school training
- 5-10 years’ Inspection experience preferred.
- AWS CWI certified.
- Experience working with large-scale mechanical parts.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
EOE/ Never a Fee