A well-known company in Alton VA is seeking to hire a detailed oriented, competent and efficient individual to join their quality team!
Job duties are below
- You will be required to perform quality checks on production lines and document the findings.
- Individuals will be collaborating and operating laboratory equipment including meters.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Working in plant conditions related to noise, light, dust, concrete floors with some physical demands.
- MUST be able to lift 40 pounds and requires a lot of walking.
- Computer & tablet use is required.
- Must be able to distinguish difference in colors due to some of the testing required.
- Must be able to complete basic math calculations.
- Knowledge of SQF, HACCP, or previous experience a plus!
TEAM WORK and TIME MANAGEMENT is essential. Company operates under strict GMP and SOP policies. This is a NON-SMOKING (& NON-VAPING) position due to quality test that are performed.
Prompt, regular and consistent attendance is required, experience NOT necessary, company will train you.
Monday-Friday 7AM-330PM, 830AM-5PM or 10AM-630PM Overtime is required when necessary.
Pay based on experience or a minimum of $15 per hour. Starting pay increases are based on your attendance, your efforts, and your abilities.
To apply, go to www.DebbiesStaffing.com and Search Jobs. Choose the Danville, VA branch office. After completing the online application, please call the office at 434-836-1333 and speak with a Staffing Specialist to schedule your interview.
Have questions or need more details? Call us at 434-836-1333 or email us at Danville@DebbiesStaffing.com and we will be happy to assist you.
EOE/Never a Fee