Warren, RI 02885 US
- Performs In-Process and Final inspection on machined parts (Dimensional & Visual)
- Measures dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, work instructions, and other customer and industry specifications. Understands geometric symbols and tolerances.
- Use of standard measurement gages such as calipers, micrometers, drop indicators, etc.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products and recommend corrective actions.
- Notifies supervisor and other personnel of production problems and assists in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Verify raw material lot number traceability.
- Maintain a well-organized workspace.
- Understand verbal and written instructions.
- Flexibility based on changing production/shipment demands.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical School is a plus.
- One (1) year of related inspection experience.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communicate effectively with others both verbally and in written form.
- Act in a self-confident manner to facilitate the completion of a work assignment.
- Make decisions while following company procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Work and interact well with others.
- Process work in an efficient and timely fashion
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings (blueprints) is a plus.