Attleboro, MA 02703 US
- Supervise quality technical staff to ensure technical excellence. Provides leadership for associate relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Effectively communicates to all levels of the organization including exempt and nonexempt. Accomplishes this through daily operational meetings, weekly staff meetings, quarterly business reviews, and other mechanisms as determined.
- Monitors and measures the quality team performance to ensure continuous improvement through commonly accepted metrics.
- Utilizes TQM to define the quality organization and systems. Manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems. Communicates quality goals, metrics, and standards to the organization
- Identify quality-related organization-wide training needs and develops programs. Assist in delivering training.
- Develops customer and final inspection-based metrics. Identifies trends and develops action plans.
- Monitors supplier quality performance and initiates programs to ensure suppliers meet organization and customer expectations.
- Coordinates customer non-conformance responses.
- Assists in program launch, machine qualification, and equipment validation. Lead APQP activities. Coordinates PPAP, FMEA, documentation, gaging, and R&R.
- Performs internal and external audits as well as on-site audits with Customers.
- Coordinate the improvement of all business systems to maintain ISO, IATF, and other applicable required certifications and regulations.
- Maintenance of ISO9000, ISO13485, IATF16949, and other required and applicable regulation certifications.
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast changes while maintaining working relationships.
- Executes plan to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the quality department.
- Develops, implements, and executes a comprehensive gage control plan.
- Safe operation of all quality processes. Identifies improvements needed and leads projects for implementation. Continually monitors areas and solicits feedback from associates. Enforce all safety rules and regulations. Actively participates in safety, health, and wellness initiatives.
- Benchmark industry best practices. Develop and implement programs to promote excellence.
- Ensures compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Maintains positive associate relations.