Find a job where your skills and hard work will be appreciated.
Debbie's Staffing https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62435/logos/square.png https://www.debbiesstaffing.com https://www.debbiesstaffing.com USD 15.50 HOUR true
Danville, VA 24541 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Contract to Perm Industry: Administrative Job Number: RF621481315 Pay Rate: 15.50
Job #: RF621481315
Job Title: Receptionist
Type: Contract to perm
Pay Rate: Starting at $15.50
Location: Danville, VA 24541
Job Description: Receptionist: Candidates must have the ability to communicate with management and coworkers in order to meet direct calls and visitors. Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in, spreadsheets software, advanced Microsoft Suite skills, work requires continual attention to detail in data entry and scheduling. Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands are also a must. Experience in a professional or legal office
Hours: 8am- 5:00pm Mon.- Fri. (With an hour lunch)
- Supports the needs of executives and others within the office.
- Maintains schedules and schedule appointments.
- Answers calls on the switchboard, distributes messages, and greet/ direct visitors.
- Opens and distributes mail, manages inter-office mail.
- Enters data and manages spreadsheets as assigned.
- Must maintain confidentiality as it relates to clients.
- Exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others, especially during stressful situations.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service to visitors, associates and management.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- High school diploma, technical school, or GED required.
- Two-year associate degree preferred or equivalent.
- Three or more years prior experience and/or training (Legal experience a plus)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift up to 25 pounds.
- Sitting and using repetitive motion may be required while performing duties of the job.
- This job is located in an office where the climate is controlled.
- Good verbal, written & computer skills a must.
Please apply at www.debbiesstaffing.com or danville@Debbiesstaffing.com & contact us @ 434*836*1333 for more information.
Never A Fee!