West Warwick, RI 02893 US
- Answer incoming calls to switchboard quickly and professionally.
- Open/close front lobby.
- Type correspondence, shipping documents, RMAs, ISO procedures, and faxes when required.
- Receive faxes and distribute appropriately.
- Open mail, distribute appropriately, and prepare and send outgoing mail.
- Fax and/or mail international invoices and acknowledgements.
- Maintain copy machine, fax machine and postage meter.
- Maintain monthly calendar for conference room and sales managers’ travel schedules.
- Greet visitors/sign in visitors and prepare/order refreshments for conference room meetings.
- Responsible for basic operation and understanding of internal telecommunications system, including Meridian Mail set up and training for new employees, changing or setting up new extensions or phone lines and setting up general company voice mail greetings.
- Enforce safety policies related to visitors (ie badges, confidentiality agreements, visitor log, maintains emergency evacuation lists, etc.).