Rework Attendant 3rd Shift
Tobaccoville, NC 27050 US
- Lift boxes and empty contents onto worktable and inspect each pack for the defect that RJR has identified and communicated to Lead.
- Discard defected pack into appropriate containers and repack cartons and boxes.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area by sweeping.
- Associate should have attention to detail, some defects are very minor and hard to see.
- Potential associate should also have good people skills as they will be interacting with 5 other associates in close proximity over an 8-to-12-hour period.
- Should be able to repetitively lift up to 65 pounds (Over 50 pounds require a two-person lift).
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- PPE: Safety glasses with magnifier can be worn if needed when identifying defects, gloves can be worn when picking up and carrying boxes.
- Equipment: knives to cut boxes, tape guns to repair boxes, glue to reseal packs and putty knives
- Potential Hazards: sharp knife, glue is non-hazardous and is the same glue used on cigarettes, potential for back injuries as boxes weigh up to 65 lbs.
- Must be able to pass criminal background screening, traffic is ok.