Sheet Machine Operator B Shift (Night)
Eden, NC 27288 US
Sheet Machine Operator Job Description
- Comply with all safety / quality / & process instructions; either written or verbal.
- Submit required Hazard Identifications
- Through example demonstrate a commitment to safety culture.
- Perform 6S duties
- Work well in team environment to ensure safety, quality, and production guidelines are followed.
- Maintain hourly production boards
- Follow and execute start-up and shut-down procedures
- Maintain extrusion and punch die processes in the manufacture of sheet
- Monitor and adjust processes to operate within established SOC
- Perform visual and mechanical quality verifications that sheet meets customer specification; and enter inspection data in the QAS system.
- Participate in shift meetings and audits.
- Monitor processes and report any abnormalities to management team.
- Use small hand tools as required.
- Manipulate machine controls
- Communicate machine status at shift change
- Other duties as required